One awesome 747-400

With Kurt's attention to detail and all the effort he puts into every kit, this is sure to be The best 747 kit ever produced. Perfect! Can't wait to see what people do with it. Looks to have a very promising future!

Edited by DrewP

Wow! I've just been on this chaps website for the first time.....OMG, his kits look gorgeous, love the look of the DC-10-30, the Tristar and the 757 will be a must at some point.

Does he restock his un-available's often?

Eng

Second that for the 757 kits, wish I'd come across his stuff before- the "Challenging" Mini-Craft Injection kit is a little thin on the ground these days...

Wow! I've just been on this chaps website for the first time.....OMG, his kits look gorgeous, love the look of the DC-10-30, the Tristar and the 757 will be a must at some point.

Does he restock his un-available's often?

Eng

There is a mark that sais "Notify by E-Mail" By clicking on this button you can put your e-mail adress in and you will be notified once the chosen kit is available again.

I guess they reproduce out of stock kits according to these notifications.

I can vouch for the 757 kits. You also should talk to Turbofan (Ian) as he has a lot of experience with AA kits. The 757 is even better than you think. It's easy to handle, fun to build, and a really good resin kit to get you into building resin. If you have the money, get the kit. It is worth every single penny/pound/whatever currency you have.

Drew