GazB

Hi all.

I've been thinking of purchasing the AK interactive NATO wash, but I'm curious to know if my Mig Thinner for Washes will work with it, considering the latter is for enamel washes (and Mig washes are a pain to locate) and the AK wash is enamel based. I'm hoping so, as this would avert the need for the AK thinner and let me use the cash for another product. But I'll defer to the expertise of others.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Gaz

Edited by GazB

Shouldn't be any problem, I use MIG thinners with various AK streaking grime colours, which are enamel based.

You could use generic white spirit to cut your costs further but you have to be careful as some cheaper white spirits can be a bit hot. I've always found MIG thinner for washes is mild(er), a bit expensive but it's a known quantity for me, I use it for oil washes and filters as well.

Neil

• Like 1

Shouldn't be any problem, I use MIG thinners with various AK streaking grime colours, which are enamel based.

You could use generic white spirit to cut your costs further but you have to be careful as some cheaper white spirits can be a bit hot. I've always found MIG thinner for washes is mild(er), a bit expensive but it's a known quantity for me, I use it for oil washes and filters as well.

Neil

Might as well use what I already have then :)

Cheers, Neil :D

Gaz

• Like 1