- MIG 31 DEMO BIRD - AMK (of course)

Hi folks,

- I know .......another Foxhound.......This time it is the AMK "B" model turned into a 31 E demo bird thanks to sample from Begemot .I would like to thanks Kotey for his help.

- I've used only the stencils from the beautiful decals sheet of the kit and the germetika filets as I've experienced troubles with the one pieces frames which proved very difficult to settle in place .....I will probably add another 31 to the two others as I can't resist to a Khazakstan machine..........

IMG_0758_zps5w2nrikq.jpg
IMG_0757_zpsty94f4qc.jpg
IMG_0753_zpswndv3hs8.jpg
IMG_0752_zps9hpa8za4.jpg
IMG_0761_zpsi0xd7zbg.jpg
IMG_0754_zpsx6zhaqbg.jpg
IMG_0766_zpss5rnvgce.jpg
IMG_0764_zpsukzqskxj.jpg
IMG_0765_zpszjqilw5j.jpg
IMG_0768_zpsavarkhz1.jpg
IMG_0763_zpska5lusad.jpg
IMG_0769_zpsri9qg0lg.jpg
  • Like 31

Very good work, a rare prototype. But the flaps and slats, in a static position of the aircraft, always cleaned ...

- Spassiba Vladimir

- You are perfectly right, but as I've already built a BS/BM in clean configuration I've chosen this one to make a difference with the first and as a secondary effect this show the possibility offered by the kit.. ;)

- Spassiba Vladimir

- You are perfectly right, but as I've already built a BS/BM in clean configuration I've chosen this one to make a difference with the first and as a secondary effect this show the possibility offered by the kit.. ;)

Yes, I saw your previous model is also very well-received.