'LEGENDS FROM ST.LOUIS'

Hi Paul-

This is a fantastic lineup all three are inspirational. I love the crisp clean finish you've achieved. The Phantom looks especially awesome- Very well done!

Thanks for posting these. Cheers, Dave

• Like 1

Hello,DaveN - Many thanks for your very kind reply.Much appreciated and respected.I'm pleased you like them.I know the 'whether to weather' issue is one of personal taste.For me,I love a clean finish and my weathering input is limited to subtle exhaust staining and a light wash on undercarriage,etc.

I fully appreciate and admire the weathering processes and results achieved by many of our friends on the Forum and how superb they look.My models would never be competition winning standard but when I see them lined up and receive a plaudit from your goodselves,I'm more than happy and grateful for that. ;) All the very best,Paul.

Edited by mcdonnell
  • Like 1

when I see them lined up and receive a plaudit from your goodselves,I'm more than happy and grateful for that. ;) All the very best,Paul.

Hi Paul- I know what you mean... as someone on the forum once said " only a fellow modeller really knows and understands what we go through- their

positive comments and appreciation make it all worth while" (or words to that effect).. :)

Cheers, Dave

• Like 1

when I see them lined up and receive a plaudit from your goodselves,I'm more than happy and grateful for that. ;) All the very best,Paul.

Hi Paul- I know what you mean... as someone on the forum once said " only a fellow modeller really knows and understands what we go through- their

positive comments and appreciation make it all worth while" (or words to that effect).. :)

Cheers, Dave

Hello,Dave - I totally agree and respect that wholeheartedly.Another fact is also certain - I need to get more models built!! :) All the very best,Paul. Edited by mcdonnell

• 1 month later...

Hello Paul, a superb collection. I really like the Senior Service Phamtom. Regards, Joe

Hello,Joe - Many thanks for your very kind reply,It's much appreciated and respected.I plan on further Phantoms joining the fleet! ;) All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1