'LEGENDS FROM ST.LOUIS'

Hello,Friends - I know these builds have appeared before on the Forum,but never together.I'd taken some photos of my 'Strike Eagle','Phantom' and 'Voodoo' and thought I'd share the display with you.i hope you may enjoy viewing them,All the very best,Paul.

image_zpss2qwwpze.jpeg

image_zpstatqs1l7.jpeg

image_zps2ldl1fiv.jpeg

image_zps4sjp7x9r.jpeg

image_zpsniitzc1c.jpeg

image_zpswgvesj5p.jpeg

image_zpskxdv2dy0.jpeg

Edited by mcdonnell
  • Like 36

All three are superb and I had missed the F-15, so that was a first. Top rate modelling Paul,......really fantastic mate.

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

Great builds! That Phantom has to be my favourite though. Just imagine if a well-known UK model brand were to release one of these, anyonw think it would sell well?

I spy a Phantom in the best scheme ever!

Hello,Dago58 and Darby - Many thanks to you both for your very kind replies.Much appreciated and respected.The 'Phantom's RFI title is "ALL AT SEA - R.N.PHANTOM'.Just three more photos of her for you.;) All the very best,Paul.

image_zpsckzzyigs.jpeg

image.jpg1_zps2h6ec5ha.jpg

image.jpg3_zpslebrmlyp.jpg

Edited by mcdonnell
  • Like 3

Good idea!!! Really nice to see all 3 beauties together!!!!!! :goodjob:

Andy

Love them all - really nice collection.

Cheers,

Michael

All three are superb and I had missed the F-15, so that was a first. Top rate modelling Paul,......really fantastic mate.

Cheers

Tony

Hello,Andy,Michael and Tony - Many thanks to you,gentlemen,for your very kind replies.Much appreciated and respected.I look forward to adding further 'Eagle' and 'Phantom' builds in due course! ;) All the very best,Paul. Edited by mcdonnell
  • Like 1

Triple delight! fabulous models.

Cheers

John

Fantastic trio :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great collection! Just shows how big the wing is on the F -15

Hello,John,Steve and Bryn - Many thanks to you,gentlemen,for your very kind replies.Much appreciated and respected.The size comparisons are interesting. ;) All the very best,Paul. Edited by mcdonnell

Good looking trio! The RAF Phantom looks great with all the RBF tags.Regards,Adrian

Amazing job on all 3 but the phantom stands out for me, fantastic scheme!

Hello,Adrian and Blitz23 - Many thanks to you both,gentlemen,for your very kind replies.Much appreciated and respected,The RBF Tags and Intake Covers on the 'Phantom' and 'Voodoo' are homemade.The 'Strike Eagle's Intake Covers were kit items.(Revell).The 'Phantom' looks good in most schemes!! ;) All the very best,Paul.

Edited by mcdonnell

A lovely collection

Hello,F-32 - Many thanks for your very kind reply.Much appreciated and respected - maybe an 'F-16' in the line-up would be too! ;) All the very best,Paul.

Trio-mendous!

Hello,Air-to-Air - Many thanks for your very kind reply.Much appreciated and respected.I look forward to increasing the lineup!! ;) All the very best,Paul.

Nice line up Paul, it show's just how big the F.15E is!

John

Incredible work! I love seeing them next to each other! :goodjob:

Excellent Trio, all really nice builds, great job(s)

Hello,John,Nachtwulf and Russ - Many thanks to each of you,gentlemen,for your very kind replies.Much appreciated and respected.Photoing models grouped together does give a good opportunity to compare size and design differences.I need to build some more models and do the same!! :D All the very best,Paul. Edited by mcdonnell