This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Blastvader

Excellent service

Hello,

I would just like to make a quick post about the quality of service I have received from Precision Ice and Snow on a recent order.

I made an order late last week for the standard Fine set from PI&S which was waiting for me today when I got home. This is an entirely reasonable 3 day turnaround as I would discount the weekend in cases such as this, but apparently it is not good enough for the chaps and chapettes at PI&S; as, included in my order was an extra bag of their 'Extra' grade Krycell product. The reason for this inclusion was by way of an apology 'for the delayed order' which as I've already mentioned was, in my eyes, a perfectly reasonable time frame for delivery.

I must say that though I am exceptionally grateful for the addition,I do fell just a little guilty (I think that's a British thing isn't it?) for accepting it as I thought the service was already very good but is but has now been raised to the level of exceptional.

Thank you very much Steve and co. I look forward to letting the Krycell loose on my next project and will certainly be coming back for more.

Kindest regards,

Paul McFarlane

Cheers Paul- thanks for that review of our service and products.

We really do try hard to help wherever we can. Sometimes its advice; sometimes we send free materials to see if they might help a tricky or difficult situation. We also will concoct special mixtures and products for custom work.

What makes it all worth it, is customer satisfaction and interaction.

Today we have been helping a modeller in Finland since 6.00AM this morning to get him additional materials he needs to complete this project for a competition in a few weeks’ time.

Cant’ wait to see this with the arctic treatment, complete with frozen water and broken ice.

Keep in touch and great to hear from you!

Steve.

unnamed_zpsx4n1fzfo.jpg

Hi there,

Just a wee thank you for your service.

Ordered 1 day arrived the next.

Thank you so much.

Cheers,

Alistair