Dornier Do335A Pfeil with Kettenkraftrad - Tamiya 1/48

Hello all

Some pics from my most recent completed build - Tamiya's Dornier 335 in 1/48. Another superbly engineered kit that goes together like a dream, and they even supply a shaped nose weight, which was a nice touch. This kit also comes with the little towing tractor, which also slots together beautifully. A joy to build from start to finish.

Built out of the box other than a Montex canopy mask. Splinter camo was done in RLM81/82 Gunze / Mr Hobby acrylics, and Tamiya acrylics for the rest. I went for minimal weathering (just a panel line wash and some exhaust stains) as the Pfeil was a very late entrant to WWII and saw limited service before the end of hostilities.

Thanks for looking.

Adam

IMG_1956_zps1b1stphk.jpg

IMG_1968_zpsl25hhuk5.jpg

IMG_1960_zpscbt4wmrl.jpg

IMG_1947_zpsaq6c4aq4.jpg

IMG_1935_zpsc2dbffn0.jpg

IMG_1945_zpsmzn2kw4i.jpg

IMG_1948_zpsvui750tb.jpg

IMG_1965_zpsmnvwmf3y.jpg

IMG_1836_zpsu6s4cldb.jpg

IMG_1835_zpsu3to2pcl.jpg

IMG_1832_zpskztyz2cq.jpg

• Like 31

That is lovely, funny thing is I was looking at this very kit yesterday and nearly bought it - you have made an awesome job of it, lovely :)

• Like 1

What an amazing nodel! It looks suberb. The painting and weathering looks absolute realsitic! The little Krad is also very nice!

All and all a very superb presentation!

Andy

• Like 1

Thanks very much for all the kinds words, much appreciated chaps.

That is lovely, funny thing is I was looking at this very kit yesterday and nearly bought it - you have made an awesome job of it, lovely :)

TPReggie - if you get another look at it, I'd certainly recommend buying it - you won't regret it!

• Like 1