Su-33 Kinetic 1/48.

Fantastic build, the well sea worn weathering (if that's how it should be called?) is superb, the blending of colours really brings it out. Looks like a hard worked, well worn, air frame that's spent quite a number of years at sea.

Fantastic build, the well sea worn weathering (if that's how it should be called?) is superb, the blending of colours really brings it out. Looks like a hard worked, well worn, air frame that's spent quite a number of years at sea.

Once again, I repeat. The work carried out is very large and I personally liked. Painting and weather effects are made at a high level. But all this has nothing to do with the aircraft tail number.
In a similar color, similar weather effects, flying airplanes in the early 90s, before undergoing modernization and repainting.
This is something similar.
P061I104e650v8F8_preview.jpg
But board reproduced, photographed me in the past year.
e011c194j6k0E879_preview.jpg

Once again, I repeat. The work carried out is very large and I personally liked. Painting and weather effects are made at a high level. But all this has nothing to do with the aircraft tail number.
In a similar color, similar weather effects, flying airplanes in the early 90s, before undergoing modernization and repainting.
This is something similar.
P061I104e650v8F8_preview.jpg
But board reproduced, photographed me in the past year.
e011c194j6k0E879_preview.jpg

I agree with Vladimir

Sorry, I think that the model has turned a little gray, although familiar with your work ... This is the work of my friend, only in the 72 scale .. He mixed the color itself ..He gets close to the right decision

photo_17_1466689268.jpg

Edited by GROWLER
  • Like 5

The colors still brighter....-33-23_zps90mxhlgk.jpg

Finally I agree that the colour is not matching really! But how smaller we go we should think of the scale effect. But in this case it may be too grey for my personally taste. There is a colour set from Ammo of Mig especially for the Flanker. Are they matching? Got anyone experience ? By the way .... Wich is the correct cockpit colour? Can anyone help?

Andy

• Like 1

I don't think you need to critique the colours, Arkady72 is well known on this board for his distinctive finishing style, which many of us find very appealing and attempt to emulate.

In some cases I admit it bears limited resemblance to actual colours and weathering, but they make for a very interesting and well-made model, as this one is. In the end, it's a rendition of a subject, and his models are unmistakable. It's a very striking style, and sometimes it's spot on (eg. his Hasegawa F-14).

Keep up the good work!

Al

• Like 1

Finally I agree that the colour is not matching really! But how smaller we go we should think of the scale effect. But in this case it may be too grey for my personally taste. There is a colour set from Ammo of Mig especially for the Flanker. Are they matching? Got anyone experience ? By the way .... Wich is the correct cockpit colour? Can anyone help?

Andy

If you set it, then yes .... like.

su-33-colors.jpg

There are set in Akan

product_add_pic_480.JPG

With regard to the color of the cockpit, see for yourself

y0c1n1f512d86905.jpg

• Like 1

I don't think you need to critique the colours, Arkady72 is well known on this board for his distinctive finishing style, which many of us find very appealing and attempt to emulate.

In some cases I admit it bears limited resemblance to actual colours and weathering, but they make for a very interesting and well-made model, as this one is. In the end, it's a rendition of a subject, and his models are unmistakable. It's a very striking style, and sometimes it's spot on (eg. his Hasegawa F-14).

Keep up the good work!

Al

So after all the critics do not mastery of the author and not his work style and color discrepancy with the actual prototype.

• Like 1

Can anyone help?

NazarovVladimir

- The best experts in this knowledge!

So after all the critics do not mastery of the author and not his work style and color discrepancy with the actual prototype.

Еxactly !

This is the model most accurately conveys the image of a real aircraft to date.

http://karopka.ru/community/user/8956/?MODEL=454353

Yes, it is. I hesitate to give a link to the model in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...