1/48 - Messerschmitt Bf.109G-6 "Gustav" by HobbyBoss - released

Homebee

After the G-2 variant (http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234992901-148-messerschmitt-bf109g-2-by-hobbyboss-released/) next HobbyBoss Awfulschmitt "Gustav" kit is a 1/48th Bf.109G-6 - ref.81751

Release expected in late August 2016.

Source: http://www.hobbyboss.com/index.php?g=home&m=article&a=show&id=55&l=en

No box art, just a picture for illustration.

5774d1bc6e647.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

Wrong. As it's the case for every brand I think they're good and bad kits in the HobbyBoss range of products. I just confess having no interest at all in Bf.109s nor Messerawfulschmitt a/c. But I consider this not relieve me to publish informations about new kits whatever the brand, the scale, the type etc.

Have a good modelling day,

V.P.

1/48th HobbyBoss kits currently in my stash: J-32B/E Lansen, Mirage IIIC (in progress), FJ-4 Fury, A-10 Thunderbolt, MiG-17PF "Fresco-D", Tornado ADV, Yak-38 "Forger", F3H2 Demon, EF-111 Raven, An-2 "Colt" and Ka-27 "Helix".

:winkgrin:

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

My apologies, I was somewhat misled by your use of 'Hobbyboss Awfulschmitt', thought it was a critique of the brand. I have to say, I haven't built a Hobbyboss kit as yet, although I have several in the stash, mainly FW 190/Ta152 series. And some ships. And some tanks.

Ah well, on with my Airfix 1/48 Canberra PR9, have a good day yourself.

Dave

Why ? Eduard´s Gustav v.2016 is an DEFINITIVE kit in quarter scale. Really kit market need another "109" ?

I don´t understand this policy of HobbyBoss/Trumpeter. In last time overprized kits with many flaws about accuracy. Few kits are gorgeous (M1070 HET) but many not...

"Whooo neeed an Hob-by-Boss ? I´m nooot !" :D :D :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh no :-( They have included the canopy as a single piece and a two piece option. You know, the two piece non-Erla canopy :-(

I can´t imagine how bad research and/or procuct design you need to achieve that.

Regards, V-P with a dash, not a dot :-)