1:200 Revell North Cormorant Oil Rig

The bathroom sealant still hasn't completely dried - thats a week and a half I believe! its also dried much clearer than I expected lol and now shows the marks I made on the acrylic sheet to align everything! Once its completely dry - I expect middle of next week, I'll give it a good coat of clear blue/green and then it will be officially complete and I'll do some proper photos...

Edited by Kallisti
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I missed this (as it was stuck in the boat forums) until it was mentioned a few times in the Telford show page. Just read through it all. Something else. Lost for words, can't improve on what the others said.

Mind blowing,

Well done its,its what David Coleman would've said  ...........

Quite extraordinary

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I have bought this kit. In fact I have bought THREE of them to build a post apocalypse diorama. Aiming to have all three of them joined together in a star shape with one of them collapsed. Bought some marvellous LED lighting from the states but I think I will need plenty more. Aiming to mount the whole structure onto a clear acrylic sheet with some coke bottles underneath to give bouncy. Maybe even put some sort of propeller underneath so it could move across the boating pond. I'll add some pics when I can work out how to do it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...