1/144 Minicraft USAF KC-97L

1/144 Minicraft USAF KC-97LIs finished . This will be shipped to Pennsylvania here in the US

This has been a great model to build . Only one issue , the weight for the nose .The maunal does not give the correct weight . But over all highly recommend a simple straight forward build
Enjoy
Thanks for watching
Rick

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

• Like 24

That turned out very well indeed.

I have a couple of the civil version so the headsup regarding the weight requirements will be handy for future reference.

Thanks for sharing.

Chris

• Like 1

That turned out very well indeed.

I have a couple of the civil version so the headsup regarding the weight requirements will be handy for future reference.

Thanks for sharing.

Chris

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235001795-1144-minicraft-usaf-kc-97l/?p=2364512

My weight issue .

Thanks Chris

Rick

I'm impressed. I've heard so many negative things about that kit that I never wanted to buy one.

It just shows how wrong 'received opinion' can be, you've got a real beauty there. I will get one now.

(I remember seeing one of these at Greenham Common in about 1974, doing a display at one of the annual airshows. It was an Air National Guard machine, Ohio I think, and made an impressive noise!)

Cheers

John

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...