Barbie doll shelf for my daughter with my Badog CNC

asselin22

I’ve been working with badog software for about a year now I was quite convinced that I can make this drawing in less than an hour but in reality it took to many twists and turns and I started to get really creative with my drawings. So it took a little bit longer than expected. you can see below the outline of the pieces and went at as usual on using 3 mm thick plywood with a 1.1 mm diameter tool with 2 teeth.

once all the pieces were cutout of the wood I started to assemble them and had realized that one of the pieces and drawn upside down and if I put it together it would be backwards on the finished model so it was back to the drawing board and I made another piece and erased the original false piece. The entire project took about 15 to 20 minutes to cut if you don’t count the time I lost redoing the DXF files in the bundled software I had received with my machine.

barbie-shelf-badog.jpg

DSCN6040.jpg

here’s an image of the semifinished Barbie doll bookshelf partially assembled before I painted pink. I had to disassemble the entire model in order to get the pieces perfectly covered by the pink

DSCN6041.jpg

well here’s the finished project all painted of the Barbie bookshelf

DSCN6053.jpg

DSCN6047.jpg

• Like 1

Somebody had fun!

I hope your daughter likes it, just be prepared for more, (as the accessories grow...).

Christian, exiled to africa and now smiling

• Like 1

Somebody had fun!

I hope your daughter likes it, just be prepared for more, (as the accessories grow...).

Christian, exiled to africa and now smiling

yes so much fun :D, thanks :)

Edited by asselin22