Tarawa Sherman 1/35 Dragon

re- posting images after PB went mad

Well calling this done I think this is the Dragon Sherman M4A2 with some Verlinden figures the palm trees are home made and the ground work is from mt spares box bits of all sorts.

IMG_4591.jpg

IMG_4592.jpg

IMG_4593.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4595.jpg

Beefy

Edited by beefy66
Re-post images
  • Like 27

Hi Keith. That is a superb looking scene! The Sherman is beautifully weathered and the figures and ground work are spot on! The palm trees look amazing - can I please ask how you made them? I've done a couple of scenes with palm trees but I've used bought ones which are not as good as yours.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Hi Keith. That is a superb looking scene! The Sherman is beautifully weathered and the figures and ground work are spot on! The palm trees look amazing - can I please ask how you made them? I've done a couple of scenes with palm trees but I've used bought ones which are not as good as yours.

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix

The WIP is here http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235000017-pacific-sherman-dragon-m4a2-135/

Hope this works

IMG_2888_zpsx45tqdqn.jpg

But this is what I have made them from 3 core electric cable garden string and a empty curry carton tin foil

Beefy

Nice one buddy, that really has turned out well :)

Thanks Dan not quite as detailed as your builds but I,am happy the way it came out

Very nice diorama! Amazing ground work!!

thanks Greif appreciate the kind words

Beefy

Been watching this throughout the WIP

Excellent creation of the coconut palms(spotted your nuts) using foil and electrical cable

Weathering and figures sets it off too.

Cheers

K

• Like 1

Brilliant finish to this diorama mate - I especially like your nuts (of the coco variety) - brilliant! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

You it has been a very cool vignette, I really like the Sherman, and the set is very smart, cheers mate :goodjob:

Lovely job!

Very atmospheric and the ground work is excellent :goodjob:

Regards,

Steve

Excellent diorama!

Thank you

Been watching this throughout the WIP

Excellent creation of the coconut palms(spotted your nuts) using foil and electrical cable

Weathering and figures sets it off too.

Cheers

K

Brilliant finish to this diorama mate - I especially like your nuts (of the coco variety) - brilliant! :thumbsup:

Yes as i suspected it would have to be you lot that might say something about my nuts Coconuts that is :winkgrin::coolio::thumbsup:

Beefy

saw this at the club last night and must say its a very impressive build' well done mate its a good un!!!!.

regards oz!

PS...you really should have done a picture post on how you made the trees....

• Like 1

Thank you all very much for the kind comments on this build appreciate it a lot :blush:

Oz as for the step by step build up of the palms I might do one later in the diorama section

I just thought they were OK but looks like they turned out better than expected :rolleyes:

Beefy

The work and detail you put into this, pics don't do it justice. Glad I got to see it close up last night, brilliant.

Dave

• Like 1

The work and detail you put into this, pics don't do it justice. Glad I got to see it close up last night, brilliant.

Dave

Cheers Dave