Revell 1/8 ford 32 street rod

Hi all, well I thought I was getting there(I always knew the paintwork was rubbish but I can and will be spraying over that) this is turning out to be another failure the instructions show the door latch pointing down (don't, point it upwards, it won't clear the gap in the inner door skin) admittedly that's not down to me, that's the instructions, however I cannot get the doors to open (whatever glue I use shutting the doors puts stress on the hinges and forces them off, also the gap around the door is horrendous( I wish I hadn't cut them out) all in all another ruined kit, the kit it's self is great, it's the idiot putting it together. When I respray it, it will be one colour, hopefully it will look better for that, still a few bits to put on it but I can't see them doing much for the overall model.

148q4k3.jpg

205r0iw.jpg

29ynpe8.jpg

2j0jfoo.jpg

Hi all well it shows how much notice my missus takes of my modeling, since I was sat right by her on the couch whilst painting this, she said "did you paint those dragons or are they transfers " I said "yes I painted them, I know they're rubbish, I'm going to spray over them" she said " don't you dare, they're fantastic" go figure. Anyway here it is done. Wish I'd done a better job but looks like I'm stuck with it the way it looks now.

10h6j4o.jpg

2lmubug.jpg

10xrim8.jpg

29uw16x.jpg

5xmjj6.jpg

68wu41.jpg

2n86m0.jpg

2d9qmgm.jpg

207278p.jpg

118dnas.jpg

jhbq6t.jpg

11cds9s.jpg

• Like 2

I think you are being way too harsch for yourself. Judged from the pictures, you did a great job. I like it.