That is amazing John and without doubt your best Canberra yet,....and that is saying something!!

Brilliant stuff mate,

Tony

• Like 2

Beautiful Canberra model! I have the bits and bobs for a Short SC.9, but I'll probably play it safe and do it in the all-white scheme, and not the Raspberry Ripple (although looking at your model might change my mind). With all the Canberras that were used for experimental purposes, I sometimes wonder how any were left over for actual combat use.

Regards,

Jason

• Like 1

Looking with awe... exceptional build.

Your historical notes hint at the odd shape in the nose being a Harpoon front-end, is it?

Flying a Harpoon attack profile with something the size of Canberra must have been interesting.

Claudio

• Like 1

Great looking Canberra John, glad the engines went on OK. I should have the Canberra upgrades previously marketed by Model Alliance re-released by the time the Airfix kit comes out again, includng the correctly shaped gun pack and wing plyon's with training bombs often see fitted to B(I).6's. I have the test casts in front of me know!

Colin

• Like 3

Hi John,

Beautiful Canberra ! She looks great, the WIP was enjoyable and informative so much so I might have to go and get the B2/6 to go with PR9 !

Also I can recomend the Canberra SIG for all your Canberra information really helpful.

Hope to see WT333 and maybe you John at Brunters in August.

Once again lovely job mate.

All the best

Guy

• Like 2

Hello, John - My full compliments to you on a superbly built and finished scale replica of '333'.Only the 1:1 scale version could be more realistic.

Your love and devotion to 'All Things Canberra' is beyond comparison and reflected in all your varied builds.However,having studied these photos,I feel this model deserves centre stage on your ramp.

'Bee'would be VERY impressed indeed! I certainly know I am along with many others.;) All the very best,Paul.

Edited by mcdonnell
  • Like 1

John that is an amazing build, i have followed the WIP and can truly say that yours is one of the best Canberra I have this year.

Which kits do you recommend in 1/72 to model canberra's, i feel like doing a couple, but don't hav ethe space for many 1/48 scale

Regards

Jim

• Like 1