This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Mikemx

New Kits @ MJW Models

Just a quick reminder of some of the latest kits to arrive at MJW Models @ discounted prices!

We have the AMK 1/48 MiG-31B/BS in stock right now. We did also have the new AMK 1/72 Delfin in stock but they were snapped up straight away, so if anyone wants a Delfin, we need to know, so we can order more in!

We've also had some new Special Hobby 1/72 kits in stock too. The Vautour with Cyrano Radar is in stock now and we've restocked on the simple Mirage F.1 set too. We did get the Mirage F.1B kit in stock but it was snapped up straight away by a certain Group Build Moderator! Just like the Delfin, please let us know if anyone else wants the Mirage F.1B so we can order more.

Finally, a quick reminder for ship modellers that the latest IBG Royal Navy Hunt class Destroyers are also in stock now for less than a tenner each!

thanks

Mike

Oh bugger........I soooooo want the mig31b/bs!

Gunna have to wait though,my wallet's already hemorrhaging!..........maybe next month if I'm a good boy! :winkgrin:

I weakened,I've got the backbone of a wet lettuce,but who cares?........I've got a Mig 31 B/BS on the way! :thumbsup:

Indeed! I'll get that posted tomorrow for you!

thanks

Mike