MiG-21PFM Polish AF

Hi guys!

Please welcome anothe my work! For this time is a MiG-21PFM Polish AF, 1-st sq, 62 figting aviation regement, Krzeshiny AFB, circa 1994.

Does anyone know why does it carring the WWF panda mark on the starboard?

IMG_3958_zpsdenti0pk.jpgIMG_3957_zpsls2npvaq.jpgIMG_3954_zpsaqo9acxn.jpgIMG_3951_zpsphtjrhus.jpgIMG_3948_zps7lshvjdi.jpgIMG_3946_zpsaudqm8vi.jpgIMG_3943_zpstr5tywqg.jpgIMG_3940_zpsfwvaelkv.jpgIMG_3939_zpse1nao7kt.jpgIMG_3938_zpsrvqpgimg.jpgIMG_3936_zpswf9xcxoa.jpgIMG_3934_zpssdg6menm.jpgIMG_3933_zpsgzf5qkcm.jpgIMG_3962_zpsxdltlu6g.jpgIMG_3961_zpsbpqdydho.jpgIMG_3960_zpskfa4nvf3.jpgIMG_3959_zpsyrv9dtwa.jpg

• Like 30

Which kit and decals were used?

Looks like it could be an Eduard kit (http://www.eduard.com/store/Eduard/MiG-21PFM-1-48-1.html). I just picked up this Profipack this weekend and it has those markings as 1 of 5 options in the kit.

Nice job on the build. Love the subtle weathering.

• Like 1

That's very good, I really like that, good job there!

Which kit and decals were used?

Oh, absolutely forgot about it! The kit is the Eduard weekend edition- the one of the perfect kit i have ever had!!!!!! Te decs are out of the box- great ocausion: i vanted to have the Polish one at my shelf (here in Kaliningrad- the Poland is the our nabors, only 30 mins for a driive to the nearest polish town.For weekend trip for example.

Edited by Snitok1983
  • Like 2

Oh, absolutely forgot about it! The kit is the Eduard weekend edition- the one of the perfect kit i have ever had!!!!!! Te decs are out of the box- great ocausion: i vanted to have the Polish one at my shelf (here in Kaliningrad- the Poland is the our nabors, only 30 mins for a driive to the nearest polish town.For weekend trip for example.

I was surprised at that, comparing it to the Tamiya paint pots I thought 1/72nd, quite forgetting of course, what a relatively small aircraft the MiG-21 is.

I've always liked the look of the 2nd generation MiG-21's, I've got a couple of the Eduard MF's already but I feel I'm going to have to get a PFM.

AI do also wish to build the "R" and the "SMT"(with a Nuk) version! I do realy like that epic jet!

That's a realistic finish there and your last photo certainly looks real.

Thanks BTW!))) But...at the last photo is a real MiG is!))))))

Super job; I like it! Markings, finish, photography - all very good! :thumbsup:

This is my favorite version of the MiG-21 by the way. If it ever comes out in 1/72 I'm going to get me a nice lot.

Jay

• Like 1

Super job; I like it! Markings, finish, photography - all very good! :thumbsup:

This is my favorite version of the MiG-21 by the way. If it ever comes out in 1/72 I'm going to get

Thanks! A tipical cold war sky sentry, but so graceful and predatory at the same times makes everyone inlove herself instantly!

Edited by Snitok1983