BMW R12 German motorcycle and sidecar - Revell 1/35th

Nice little kit, well executed. I too, think that the bike could do with a bit more weathering/dirt, but that figure is SUPERB!

Rearguards,

Badder.

• Like 1

Waits for the 'before and after' dioramas.... one featuring this build, and the follow-up where the pig has bitten the guy's hand off.

• Like 1

Cheers chaps, what to build next.....

Really good I wold like to paint figures like you are top job.

The only thing is side car is very cleen i would add some mud on it (mudguards are dirty )

that's mine humble opinion.

cheers

Nice little kit, well executed. I too, think that the bike could do with a bit more weathering/dirt, but that figure is SUPERB!

Rearguards,

Badder.

I was thinking the same thing when I was taking the pictures, I need to do more research about mud effects, I was a bit nervous about overdoing it, truth be told...... I'll get some practice in for the diorama ;-)

Cheers chaps, what to build next.....

I was thinking the same thing when I was taking the pictures, I need to do more research about mud effects, I was a bit nervous about overdoing it, truth be told...... I'll get some practice in for the diorama ;-)

Don't get me wrong. I think the mud is very realistic. The muck on his boots is a great touch. When I said 'dirt' I meant grime/dust. A couple of washes and a bit of pin washing will just help to bring out the details and increase that 'used' look. Having said that, maybe I am being over-critical.

The figure and bike are painted in a style which is consistent and recognisable. I'm sure I could pick all your models out in and ID parade.

Rearguards,

Badder

Edited by Badder
  • Like 1