1:48 Super Etendard - on hold. Do you still want it?

Mike

AMK's plans for a SuE are on hold while other projects are finished off  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy one (or more) if they continue with the project in due course?

• Yes
    • No
    • Possibly, but I'll wait & see how good it is
    • I've no interest in the SuE, but I'd like to vote anyway so I feel like I've participated

No. The Foxbats are what I'm waiting for, and a Tomcat A possibly.

My own beliefs are that 1/48 is for what's too big in 1/32. The SuE needs to be done in 1/32.

Tony

Absolutely this. If you upscale to 1/32 you own the market. Stay at 1/48 and you have a small piece. The French aircraft are relatively small and need to go to 1/32. I'll buy one for sure in the larger scale.

• Like 2

I voted yes a while back but just to cement that, I have just got the AMK MiG-31B and I am seriously amazed by this kit, I love the Etendard so I would love an AMK kit for sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not particularly fond of SuE but I have Kinetic's Magister in my stash. Should the AMK have been out sooner, i'd sure have chosen it over the Kinetic one. So if I ever buy a SuE, it will be an AMK (1:48 or 1:72).

• Like 1

Good morning

I would be interested if you dowsncale it to 1/72 ..

Patrice

There is a need for an accurate, modern moulding of the Super Etendard in this scale!

• Like 1

I have yet to buy a Super E in 1/48 and having bought several AMK kits recently whose quality has been well documented on this forum I will definitely buy 2 new kits.

regards

Paul

• Like 1

Thank you for the votes everyone.

We pushed up the timeline to bring out the Tomcat so the Etendard is on temporary hold.

I’ll get a definitive answer from Sio (or he may post here soon enough) but the Etendard will be delayed until some of our other projects are brought out.

I’m expecting that we will still release the Etendard but not in 2016.

Thank you for all the support and kind words! We hope you understand and that this does not come as a disappointment. Lots more to come from us so stay tuned.

:)

• Like 1

Your decision makes sense to me.

Thanks for letting us know.

Looking forward to hearing from you (F-14A, L-39 and any other, mostly welcomed!)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...