Airliner updates

Hello guys.

I apologise for not being on recently, been extremely busy and I've been on a break from modelling. I'll be getting back into it over the next week with hopes to finally finish my B747-8I Fanhansa and my B767-300 KLM. I've had some issues with the KLM decals which meant I had to mask the old livery rather using the decals. Hopefully the rest of the decals are sufficient enough to use but may have to purchase some after market decals.

Chris, I don't wish to assume but you wouldn't understand 😂. I've got about 12 airliners underway, all 1:144. I've got about 7 other projects varying from tanks to fighter planes. Various scales. Will post some pictures if my two current projects either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Adam.

AdamLouiseModellers, on 09 Jun 2016 - 12:13 AM, said:

Pics will follow Mike :)

Oh Roy, it's not good when you have over 5 projects on the go and you can't remember where you're at on what.

That's why you need to steal a march from the 1/1 producers and use shop travelers to go along with your WIP.

• Like 1

I'm glad Chris :)

Oh Roy :L, that's not forgetting the countless ones that are future planned ;)

I just need to get my act together Jessica :), the Fanhansa is pretty much done, it's the KLM which is giving me a headache, I think I've done a decent enough job on the livery as the decals were too old to work effectively. I've used 3 tamiya masking tapes on the KLM livery alone :(. Looking to get some after market decals for the actual KLM on the tail and the other smaller decals.

• 1 month later...