B-25 STGB Chat

Skids

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I could be in for this one now I'm branching out into larger builds, I don't have a b-25 in either plastic or diecast....why not put me down,

wonder if airfix will be bring us a nice new tool in time.....quite possible

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1

The B-25 is one of my favourite bombers and since it´s for 2018 and I expect to have more workbench time available than I have now, count me in with a B-25J or a PBJ-1H from Hasegawa or a 1/48 Doolittle Raid B-25 from Accurate Miniatures.

Cheers,

Bruno

• Like 1

:yahoo:

Great stuff and welcome to the latest B-25 recruits. That takes us over the 25 needed so hopefully we can get a place in 2018 now.

Right who do we have to :fight: to get it on the list!!

Seriously not sure what happens now but hopefully it will go into 2018 just have to wait and see what the Boss man says.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10 September 2016 at 10:23 AM, PhantomBigStu said:

Hopefully airfix bring us a nice new tool b-25 in time for this...reasonable chance

Its a good possibility that Airfix may do, I keep eying up the HK Models kits. Hmmmm now could I get it passed SWMBO

• 1 month later...

Thanks Enzo

Well only 15 months to go, don't chuckle it will soon come a round!!

And hopefully Airfix might have the new kit out so may get some more people interested. 

If we get any more recruits I may need help in hosting this (never done it before), if anyone is interested?

Thanks

Simon

Looking like back end of 2017 for the airfix b-25 and some nice options especially if you like it in stars and bars. Cad images look very nice with lots of detail.... hopefully not so much you can't fit any nose weight in!

Rob

• 1 month later...