Hello everyone.

By no means a recent kit, but another from the loft which really hasn't fared well. Fitting the upper wing was always a problem and sure enough a recent look inside the box showed that after its' last showing the wing had come away, together with struts and a tangle of nylon monofilament. I don't think I have the patience to re-build it so it stays in its box until another day. The photographs will have to suffice - fortunately I took quite a few, including a record of the construction. I'm a bit sad about it really as I was pleased with the result. It was a nice kit, in spite of all the resin (not my favourite medium), and all the markings were sprayed using the masks supplied. I tried their Fury after this and really struggled with it, which made me appreciate how good the Gamecock was in comparison.

Haris

Gamecock%202.jpg

Gamecock%201_1.jpg

Gamecock%203.jpg

Gamecock%204.jpg

• Like 20

:goodjob: A lovely looking bird... if only could find one in 1/72.

Hi there.

Look around. Aeroclub did a 1/72 limited run injection moulded kit, whilst Czech Master did a resin one. I picked up a couple of Aeroclub ones for a few pounds each at shows not so long ago.

Haris

Hi there.

Look around. Aeroclub did a 1/72 limited run injection moulded kit, whilst Czech Master did a resin one. I picked up a couple of Aeroclub ones for a few pounds each at shows not so long ago.

Haris

I've only been looking for a few months, nothing yet. :weep:

• 3 years later...