Bank Holiday Sale....... Mig ......

Bank Holiday Sale time....

Following on from modellingtools.co.uk addition of the Mig Ammo range, we have had a look at the weathering ranges we are stocking.

No problem with AK interactive and Mig Ammo, but have a lot of Mig productions products around.

As it looks like they have stopped trading, we have decided to sell them off.

Prices vary a little, but most products are around 50% off.

These products can be found in the Weathering section of the website.

Stock is limited so get it while it's still there.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi,

No one appears to know what is happening, we are just looking at the evidence.

I was in touch with them at the beginning of the year, they said they had had supply problems, but didn't give any more details.

I put a trade order into them, but they stopped replying to emails in March, tried repeatedly to get something from them, no answer.

No updates of any type on the website, forum, facebook or twitter, that I could see.

Creative models who are the main importer had a growing list of Mig products that were out of stock and have now deleted all the out of stock products.

No new stocks = no longer trading from my viewpoint.

As we now have the AK interactive and Mig-Ammo ranges in stock, these cover roughly the same ground (with the exception of the Mig oils).

So have decided to clear the decks of the original Mig range.

Paul

Edited by little-cars

The Mig Oils for example are 50% off RRP, might be that it's not showing the previous prices, which people might be looking for.

Think I'll pick up a couple, always in for a bargain to try out something new, cheers for the email advertising it as well.

Prices shown are the discounted ones. I can't work out how to show before & after prices for all of the products.

It looks like I have to do something for each item, so would be Tuesday before I was finished.

I have put a note on each category stating the prices are reduced by around 50%.

Ta,

Paul

Mig Productions Clearance Sale going well.

Some products are now out of stock, so taken off sale.

Once they are gone, the're gone.

Mig Production products around 50% off.....

http://www.modellingtools.co.uk/weathering-292-c.asp

If you are going to the Salisbury or Northern show, you can choose to pick up your order at the show and save the postage cost.

Thanks,

Paul

Ta,

Paul

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the order, have it bagged up ready to send out tomorrow.

It's such a shame,about the oils, a very underrated product line, but can't keep all the stock for myself, so it's sell off time.

I'm hoping one of the other Spanish manufacturers may re-invent that range.

Stranger things have happened in this Hobby.

Thanks,

Paul

• Like 1