And yet another..... Airfix F.8 Meteor 1/48

Finished this one last weekend so I thought I would add to the shower of Meteor builds on BM lately (did you see what I did there...lol)

This is the first of two I intend to build, sort of a trial run. Pretty much oob apart from Xtradecal sheet X48-043.

74 sqdn "as it may have looked after the introduction of sqdn markings" to quote the placement sheet!

Paint is decanted Tamiya mixed with some other stuff broadly based on Jonners mix and thanks also for the hints and tips Jonners as I followed your build on BM.

Next one is going to be camo scheme and will have detailed engine and gun bays and probably a resin seat (although the kit version aint half bad)

WP_20160522_002%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy_zp

WP_20160522_004%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy_zp

WP_20160522_001%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy_zp

All the best and thanks for looking in, Steve.

• Like 22

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I could not resist starting on the second build and got into some light sub-assembly work yesterday. I am going to take this next build quite slowly though.

Atb, Steve.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I could not resist starting on the second build and got into some light sub-assembly work yesterday. I am going to take this next build quite slowly though.

Atb, Steve.

F1B07800-2422-4016-AC40-62740F9CA260_zps

These things are addictive! LOL

Jonners

• Like 1