Revell Ju 88A-4 Greece1/72

Hello everyone. I know I'm late to the party but I reckon there is still plenty of time to get this done. As the title says I'm doing yet another Revell 1/72 A-4 using the kit decals for Greek based version. I made a start at the weekend and over the last few days. The cockpit is very detailed in this scale but it all goes together well. Anyway here are a few pics of what I've done do far and hopefully I'll keep the momentum going on this one and get it done.

20160524_202811.jpg

20160524_211515.jpg

20160524_231421_1.jpg

20160524_231441.jpg

Thanks for looking. Cheers Allan

• Like 7

Hi Allan,

The cockpit looks great.

I've also started my Revell kit today but I'm doing the A scheme and am using Eduard's BIGED PE set.

Hopefull, I'll start my thread today or tomorrow.

Cheers

Jaime

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm itching to get on with this but this weekend will be unproductive due to family commitments but hopefully I'll manage some progress next week.

Cheers Allan

• 5 weeks later...

Evening guys. I've finally made some progress on this. I've got fuselage, wings etc together without too much drama. I had read reviews online and seen on youtube builds that had sizeable gaps at the wing to fuselage join but thankfully I managed ok in that respect, just lucky I suppose. Anyways I hope to get on with this a bit quicker but there is no guarantee of that as everyone knows the best laid plans can come unstuck easily. Cheers Allan

20160622_222733_zpskv7cjrsw.jpg

20160622_222858_zpsnb3o7pbv.jpg

• Like 4

Hi Allan,

Looks good! Great to see you're doing some progress. I know what you mean about "the best laid plans..." :)

Cheers

Jaime