1/72 Percival Provost - Irish Air Corps

The 1/72 Matchbox Provost with decals from Max Decal. Not a brilliant kit but it turned out OK, and it is another one off the shelf of doom.

p1.JPG

p2.JPG

p3.JPG

p4.JPG

p5.JPG

• Like 13

Not a difficult kit, but not the best fitting Matchbox kit I have made. More a loss of mojo kept it on the shelf of doom for a while.

Thx guys.

Nice to see the Provost Julien, Thanks again to Matchbox for the only game in town.

Trev.

There is a new tool Provost in 1.72 from S&M now. A very nice kit.

Julien

• Like 1

Nice to see the Provost Julien, Thanks again to Matchbox for the only game in town.

Trev.

No longer the only game in town Trev!!

S&M Models have just released a 'new tooling' 1:72 Percival Provost, which is featured in the current issue of 'Scale Aircraft Modelling' and by all accounts looks a very nice kit and is a significant improvement on the ancient Matchbox offering? Certainly one I'll be adding to my stash very soon. :coolio::thumbsup:

Edit: - Ooops!! .... Just noticed that Julien beat me to it, LOL!! :banghead::blush:

Kev :)

Edited by Mr Modeller

Brings back memories of seeing an Air Corps Provost doing aerobatics over my house when I was a kid. I grew up about six miles from Baldonnel and saw plenty of their comings and goings.