A-7K Corsair 1:48 Hobbyboss Araxos Squadron Hellenic air force

I present my A7 - K model Hobbyboss the represented aircraft serving at the Greek airbase Araxos .
The model and ' was painted with the colors Gunze and represented in clean version with mounted only the pod Texas Instruments AN / AAR - 45 WOOL ( Low -Altitude Night Attack )

35kqxyo.jpg

qraw09.jpg

2s9rwox.jpg

1z69sb8.jpg

4l0l8l.jpg

25owitt.jpg

Edited by filippo77
  • Like 54

Nice A-7 do like the weathering looking at doing a Greek one myself I have the ESCI kit but think I will invest in the Hobbyboss boxing !

Guy

Nice A-7 do like the weathering looking at doing a Greek one myself I have the ESCI kit but think I will invest in the Hobbyboss boxing !

Guy

thanks for the compliment guy , I do not know the esci kit , but the kit I can tell you that of hobbyboss not ' only bad problem and ' taking the wrong air if you're going to make a single choice then recommended of Hasegawa

Edited by filippo77
  • Like 1

Very nice indeed, what a superb model with wonderful paint work.

I remember doing Forward Air Control exercises with Greek a-7`s in Northern Greece and they were excellent,.....among the best in NATO,....very professional indeed.

Cheers

Tony

thanks for the compliment guy , I do not know the esci kit , but the kit I can tell you that of hobbyboss not ' only bad problem and ' taking the wrong air if you're going to make a single choice then recommended of Hasegawa

Thanks fillipo I will keep an eye out for the Hasegawa boxing then.

Guy