WHITE HUNTER, RED HEART, ISU-152 ZVEZDA FINISHED

builder52, on 24 May 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:builder52, on 24 May 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

Still a superb realization, my friend, very well done, as with your practice :thumbsup:

Thx for your lie and kind comment, cheers mate :thumbsup:

Edited by FrancisGL

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent job on the Zveroboiy! I'm doing one in 1/72nd right now (also Zvezda - nice little kit), but of course yours is in a completely different league.

Regards,

Jason

• Like 1

Nice! I've been trying to find my inspiration to finish my Tamiya one and i think this has done it! The whitewash camouflage looks well and truly battered, the weathering compliments it nicely too

• Like 1

Learstang, on 28 Jun 2016 - 7:25 PM, said:

Excellent job on the Zveroboiy! I'm doing one in 1/72nd right now (also Zvezda - nice little kit), but of course yours is in a completely different league.

Regards,

Jason

Txh for your like and kind comments, also in 1 / 72nd I have seen in the forum, as good (or more :banghead: ) models that mine may be, that does not detract in absolut.

I would like very much to see yours, and if you have a WIP, too. :popcorn:

(I remember when I bought it and "dominate" the Il-2 for PC, that good times ...). :pilot:

Greetings comrade :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The_Lancaster, on 28 Jun 2016 - 7:54 PM, said:

Nice! I've been trying to find my inspiration to finish my Tamiya one and i think this has done it! The whitewash camouflage looks well and truly battered, the weathering compliments it nicely too

Thx for your like and kind comments, i'm glad be useful for you, cheers Lancaster :thumbsup:

• Like 1