1/72 - CASA C-212 Aviocar - by Special Hobby

172flogger

5 hours ago, Colin1967 said:

Hello Jan,

Where to you buy it from please ?  I am very envious that you have one and I do not.

I look forward to seeing your build.

Regards Colin.

I bought at the ESM event from a Czech company (could have been special hobby) as they are still not available from the Dutch stores...

I allready started it but the next few weeks everything is going on the backburner as i have to do a work related safety exam wich consumes more time  as it does come rather unexpected!!:huh:

Cheers, Jan

16 hours ago, janneman36 said:

I bought at the ESM event from a Czech company (could have been special hobby) as they are still not available from the Dutch stores...

I allready started it but the next few weeks everything is going on the backburner as i have to do a work related safety exam wich consumes more time  as it does come rather unexpected!!:huh:

Cheers, Jan

Thanks Jan, I will have to patient and wait for it to come into stock at Hannants.

It's a shame work gets in the way of our hobby :huh:  Good luck with the exam.

Best regards Colin.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trenton guy said:

Available from Special Hobby's e-shop at reasonable price. Ordered mine yesterday

Thank you for the information Sir !

I do have 2 on advanced order with Hannant's here in the U.K., so, will have to be patient and wait for them to come into stock.

Good luck with your build and I hope to see it on here soon.

On 29/11/2017 at 7:48 PM, Jabba said:

Whereabouts in the Middle East was this aircraft?

Well, according to John it was "somewhere". I would take that as he doesn't want to or can't say where.

The model looked great in the flesh at Telford, but ill way for any civvie decals before getting one.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Fulcrum@ said:

What do you think about this kit ? Easy to build ?

thanks !

You need to be careful building this kit as there are numerous pieces that are not required for this particular version of the CASA Aviocar C-212-100 on the parts frame.

Previous experience with the Special Hobby kits is essential.

Released - ref. SH72376 - CASA C-212-100 Aviocar "tail art"

https://www.specialhobby.eu/en/our-own-production/special-hobby/casa-c-212-100-tail-art-1-72.html

CASA C.212-100 TAIL ART 1/72 - 1/4 CASA C.212-100 TAIL ART 1/72 - 2/4 CASA C.212-100 TAIL ART 1/72 - 3/4 CASA C.212-100 TAIL ART 1/72 - 4/4

in-box review: http://www.detailscaleview.com/2018/01/special-hobby-casa-c-212-100-sh72376-review.html

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...