1/72 - CASA C-212 Aviocar - by Special Hobby

172flogger

source: http://modelforum.cz/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=77712&start=720#p1880503

"Dalšími v pořadí nejbližšími rozpracovanými projekty (ono je toho docela hodně) je moderní dvoumotorák s vrtulemi a druhoválečná stíhačka."

next project is a twin-engine modern aircraft with propellers

And next is WW2 fighter

http://modelforum.cz/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=77712&start=735#p1880919

"ne, nebude to Turbolet, lítá to nebo lítalo na západ od nás (a na jih, sever a možná i na východ)"

No, not L-410 Turbolet. It flies or flew to the west of Czech Republic (and to the south, north and maybe to the east)

type is still secret

Edited by 172flogger

Could be almost everything. Too many two-engine aircrafts to the West of Prague.

Maybe a Sherpa or any of its Shorts predecessors? Or newish Bronco?

Another guess - Q400 - but that seems not to be in the interest area of MPM/SH.

This shows the wide spread of peoples' interests, but I think we knew that already. How many of the types above count as "modern"? Designed/first flew 60 or more years ago? Come on... Just restricting to the last 30 years (in design terms) must reduce the possibilities markedly.

A Viscount taxiing, 2&3 still turning.

:yahoo: This reminds me a story from 1942, when after a 1000-bomber raid on Cologne a flak-damaged Wellington happily reached England, but - unable to reach her home base due to the low fuel - applied to land at one of the Halifax (or Stirling) bases. Hearing radio talks the Wimpy pilot realized, that phrase "I have only 3 engines running" helps the heavily damaged a/c landing first. So - running out of fuel - he made a desperate scream "only TWO engines running" and received the answer "you may panacake NOW, over".

And after all it was true - he couldn't be accused for lying.

Cheers

Michael

• Like 3