DH 98 Mosquito Mk XVIII, 248 Sq RAF, Airfix 1/72

Hi

Another model from shelvs - DH 98 Mosquito Mk XVIII in colours of 248 Squadron RAF, during summer of 1944. This variant of Mosquito was eguipped with 57 mm gun and was mainly used in CC duties. I made it in 1995.

Model was made from Airfix kit, I do not remember any improvments besides home made individual markings. I posted a single photo of this model in my post on Tamiya Mk IV converted to Mosquito PR MK XVI http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234966442-de-havilland-mosquito-pr-xvi-tamiya-conv-pavla-reshaped/ on which he is together with PR Mk XVI),

but I hope that I am not abusing rules posting photos of this model separately :)

Comments welcome

Cheers

Jerzy-Wojtek

mosq xviii DSC01867mosq xviii DSC01869mosq xviii DSC01870mosq xviii dSC01871mosq xviii DSC01872

nosq xviii DSC01868

Edited by JWM
Switch to Flickr
  • Like 9

Hi Jerzy!!!

Nice to watch another masterpiece and this time an OOB build very clean and wonderful.

It seems like this old and venerable but always pleasent to build kit is condemned to never die,and really even with all those modern kits this one still does a nice result very wellworked as you usually do!!!

Thank you very much for sharing,

Cheers,

Luis Alfonso

• Like 1