New 1/350 subs from Mikro-Mir

I see from the Armory website that there are 3 new 1/350 scale sub models from Mikro-Mir.

They aren't even on MM's website yet - although they are on 'Backorder' at Armory (which means they are jumping the gun and they aren't actually in stock yet.)

The new subs are .....

USS Kamehameha SSN-642 a Benjamin Franklin Class SSBN converted into a Special Ops boat with two Dry Deck Shelters

A 'straight' Benjamin Franklin Class SSBN

USS Daniel Webster SSBN-626 - a Lafayette Class sub fitted with a prominent bow plane.

The first two are brand new (?) - and add another class of boomer to the range of MM's US Navy SSBN's

The last one is a re-issue of their USS Lafayette with (I presume?) parts for Daniel Webster.

Great to see Mikro-Mir churning out so many new kits - and getting the most out of their moulds with new variations...

More power to them !! :thumbsup:

Ken (Who's trying to keep up with their prolific output!)

• Like 3

Very good news. Thanks for sharing and I've become aware of that weird looking SSBN-626 after your build. It will be a nice addition to my collection...

• 2 weeks later...

1/144 is small enough for the holland, ive got a 1/72 one and its not 12 inches long, see this build of an early submarine in 1/350

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234995467-smu-5-wiener-modellbau-manufactur-1350/

The Daniel Webster SSBN-626 is available now

Chris

Hi these two are out now

USS Kamehameha SSN-642 a Benjamin Franklin Class SSBN converted into a Special Ops boat with two Dry Deck Shelters

A 'straight' Benjamin Franklin Class SSBN,

all we need now is an Ethan Allen class for the full set

Chris

• 4 weeks later...