Hello,Friends - After completing this model on my first WIP,here she is parked on the ramp.Thank you for viewing.All the very best,Paul.

image.jpg1_zpsgztznsdz.jpg

image.jpg8_zpsbv3c2vwc.jpg

image.jpg10_zpso4oapj2f.jpg

image.jpg12_zpstqoztxpu.jpg

image.jpg9_zpsjjhx2ezv.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsnvoubd5r.jpg

image.jpg13_zpsh0kn8bde.jpg

image.jpg14_zps9pfw4knr.jpg

image.jpg6_zpslfnrpzwe.jpg

Edited by mcdonnell
  • Like 43

Fine looking Voodoo you got there Paul.

I think you have done an outstanding job on that old

but I must say beautiful kit.

Thanks for sharing.

Adrian

• Like 1

Hi Paul!

Very good job. Always regarded the Voodoo as one of the most elegant aircraft. Now you have a nice and colorful addition to your fine collection.

Cheers,

Mario

• Like 1

Fantastic work Paul.

I see that your pseudo McDonnell is very well deserved.

I do love your work.

Congratulations.

Paul aka Polo.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

• Like 1

I have been looking forward to seeing the end result.

Lovely example of what can be acheived with an older kit, and raised panel lines are not the end of the world.

The scheme chosen really sets off the look of the Voodoo and the finish is excellent.

The McDonnell Douglas Voodoo is not an aircraft I know much about, but my interest in watching this has prompted me to read up a bit on them so thanks for that.

Excellnt work!

• Like 2

Hi Paul,

my fully compliments!! That is really a beautifull Voodoo you made here! Congratulations, superb!

Oliver

• Like 1

Hello,Friends - A very big 'thank you' to each and every one of you for your very kind replies and interest.It's much appreciated and respected.

I've loved building this kit.No frills,no high-tech.I've tried my best to make the most of what Monogram provided and hope I've given her the justice she deserves.

There is a new kit of this subject about to be released.However to those of you who are fortunate enough to have this kit waiting in the wings,please take another look at it before disregarding it.

The copyright date of this kit is 1985.I think I can say 'hand on heart' that this kit has been the most 'builder friendly' that I have done so far in this scale.The tolerances of fit seemed to allow for the paint 'depth',etc.and made the final assembly stage the most straightforward I have experienced to date.

"Happy Fettling" and all the very best to you all.;) Paul.

Edited by mcdonnell
  • Like 2

A superb build Paul,great to see a quality job on a Monogram kit,I think I once built this kit in Canadian marking,s when it was new.Glad you enjoyed

the build :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Fantastic work Paul.

I see that your pseudo McDonnell is very well deserved.

I do love your work.

Congratulations.

Paul aka Polo.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Hello,Polo (or should I say Paul?:D) Thank you once again for your very kind reply.Yes indeed - Phantom,Eagle / Strike Eagle - I absolutely love them !! :) This build has certainly made the 'Voodoo' grow on me as well.I'm also a great admirer of your modelling work. ;) All the very best,Paul.