1/32 Fly Hurricane Mk.IIc Trop

So, Iam regular 1/72 modeller, but sometimes I like big models. This model was good choice for me. I like these british war horses. I dont choose final marking yet, but I have two ideas.

Hurri_Mk_IIc_1.jpg

Hurri_Mk_IIc_2.jpg

Hurri_Mk_IIc_3.jpg

Hurri_Mk_IIc_4.jpg

Hurri_Mk_IIc_5.jpg

• Like 1

If you are going down the spaghetti camouflage route, can I suggest you do a search on here first. There have been many heated and not so heated debates but generally the outcome seems to be that sand is wrong and spaghetti isn't always spinach and tomato..

• Like 1

The first scheme looks good to me. Any chance of doing the pictures a bit bigger?

Martin

Pictures is 1000x750 px. I may change to 1200 px next time. But Im not too good modeller for that bigger pictures. :bye:

If you are going down the spaghetti camouflage route, can I suggest you do a search on here first. There have been many heated and not so heated debates but generally the outcome seems to be that sand is wrong and spaghetti isn't always spinach and tomato..

I know AK-G is probably What-if because foto not exist. This scheme was atractive and I not decided to choose this scheme for my model. Probably made SAAF AX-X scheme.

Will be watching this closely as I have all three FLY Hurricanes sitting on a shelf behind me !

Cheers

Dennis

Yes, I buy two this kits, One is this Trop version and one is Nightfighter fighter version(JX-E Kuttelwacher). I waiting for Mk.I, MK.IIB and Mk.IId version.

If you are going down the spaghetti camouflage route, can I suggest you do a search on here first. There have been many heated and not so heated debates but generally the outcome seems to be that sand is wrong and spaghetti isn't always spinach and tomato.

Oh, I don't know about that! Life is too short and precious to bother about this and that colour used over 70 years ago!! It's an attractive option! Use it !Paint it! Enjoy it!! I will! :lol:

Allan

ps - Spinach, spaghetti and tomato? Now there's an interesting idea for a colour scheme!!

Edited by Albeback52

Hello,

Your build is progressing steadily and looks very encouraging.

Did you have any problem adjusting the tubular cockpit inside the fuselage? Is the cockpit glued on top of the wheel well resin part?

Your insight is very precious and helpful.

Cheers,

Quang