Sani; An Aunt for the wounded, Ju 52/3m, Italerie, 1:72

Hi Guies,

the next aunt is comming. This time a Sani-Version. This build is also a couple of years old. Oob, colours by Humbrol, done by brush. Hope you like her. Any comments are warmly appreciated.

Best regards

DSC03972_zps02mewfpu.jpg

DSC03971_zpsbzjbigew.jpg

DSC03973_zpsjdlooq9o.jpg

• Like 37

Lovely Tante Ju. Tell me, were there any particular issues with the build that you wish to pass on?

Regards

Martin

• Like 1

Just a general question but being a Red Cross,would the machine gun have made them a legitimate target...

Its quite a good question. I would say no. It`s not an Attack-Gun it`s only for defense. If someone do not respect the Red Cross, i could not see any reason, for not using it.

Best regards

• Like 1

Lovely Tante Ju. Tell me, were there any particular issues with the build that you wish to pass on?

Regards

Martin

Hi Martin,

it`s not quite an "Easy Build" Kit. The Reason why, is the Structure of the corrugated Metal. You have to build it clean, because you could not sand most of the parts, without loosing the structure. Along the roof it does not fit quite well, and because of the sanding problem it`s hard to correct. An other Problem are the decals, again because of the structure you need a lot of Decalsofter to bring the decals into the corrugated Metal structure. But after all, it`s the best kit available, with quite a lot different Versions/Options in one kit.

I hope i could awnser your question extensive,

Best regards

Stefan

Hi Martin,

it`s not quite an "Easy Build" Kit. The Reason why, is the Structure of the corrugated Metal. You have to build it clean, because you could not sand most of the parts, without loosing the structure. Along the roof it does not fit quite well, and because of the sanding problem it`s hard to correct. An other Problem are the decals, again because of the structure you need a lot of Decalsofter to bring the decals into the corrugated Metal structure. But after all, it`s the best kit available, with quite a lot different Versions/Options in one kit.

I hope i could awnser your question extensive,

Best regards

Stefan

Thanks, Stefan

I didn't manage to finish my Airfix Ju52 for some of the reasons you mention above. It seemed to fight me all the way. I hope I can do better with the Italeri. At least the fuselage sides aren't banana shaped in the latter.

Regards

Martin

• Like 1