Evaluating Eduard's Me109.

Hi folks a stalled build from a while ago was Eduard's weekend boxing of the 109e,my take on the captured machine evaluated

by the British after being captured by the French in 1939 it later went to the States and lost in an accident in 1942.Eduard's kit is

a little beauty with just a couple of over engineered area's.Airfix decal's from the old club kit.If ypu check out photo's of the real

aircraft it seems to have a non standard centre section of the cockpit glazing maybe damaged when the aircraft was captured.

Thanks for looking in.

DSCN1274_zpsaepzaolj.jpg

DSCN1273_zps30iweq2o.jpg

DSCN1272_zpss6zzjg2l.jpg

DSCN1271_zpssataf0pz.jpg

DSCN1270_zpsyh4jk1ug.jpg

DSCN1269_zpsyjtheqjn.jpg

DSCN1268_zpsjac4a9ee.jpg

DSCN1267_zps4vsmnq9g.jpg

Edited by stevej60
  • Like 25

Fabulous build Steve, looks great in the captured scheme and I always appreciate your style of modelling with the predominantly clean finish and restrained weathering - I think the way that you finish them is simply perfect!!

Very well done!! :Tasty::thumbsup:

Kev :)

• Like 1

Fabulous build Steve, looks great in the captured scheme and I always appreciate your style of modelling with the predominantly clean finish and restrained weathering - I think the way that you finish them is simply perfect!!

Very well done!! :Tasty::thumbsup:

Kev :)

Many thanks Kev,I marvel at the weathering and effects of many modellers here on BM but lack of patience and skill limit me, one day I swear I will

use all the effects I see one day on a build but for now I,m happy with a dry brush here and there and a wash.