1/48 revell eurofighter kit

Hi Mike,

Yes it is OOP at the moment. However Revell are re-issuing it later this year in the 'Bronze Tiger' markings - it'll be out in September according to this:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234994622-2016-revell-releases/?p=2215120

Hopefully Revell will update it by adding a pair of inboard pylons (but won't be surprised if they don't).

HTH,

Jonathan

Revell Typhoon already has inboard pylons. i have built many for 6 squadron at Lossiemouth in this configuration.

11206098_10207122626333455_2892837389471

No it doesnt!

You have put the optional centre wing pylons in the inboard positions (the drop tanks have integral pylons). These pylons are too short and too shallow and do not project forward enough so the stores do not sit in the correct position.

Selwyn

Edited by Selwyn
  • Like 1

No it doesnt!

You have put the optional centre wing pylons in the inboard positions (the drop tanks have integral pylons). These pylons are too short and too shallow and do not project forward enough so the stores do not sit in the correct position.

Selwyn

Look fine to me

Look fine to me

Your kit, and if you are happy with it thats OK.

I personally like to be a bit more accurate, Bombs and pylons etc are my "thing!" So I ask you, for us purists, please do not perpetuate the myth that the correct pylons are in the kit.

Selwyn

• Like 3