Hunter FR.10 - Academy 1/48 plus PJ conversion

Excellent. I was so enthusiastic for this I bought it, then lost it in the stash and bought it again. Still not got round to it though and have never seen it done so looking forward to see this finished.

Colin

Welcome to the GB with a great choice of subject. I'm particularly interested to see if PJ have covered the different instrument panel used in the FR.10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right then a few pics of where I'm at. To be honest I have struggled with this, my main fault being the replacement tail end, it was slightly smaller in diameter to the rest of the fuselage so I've had to fill and send as best as I could. It's still got a bit of a banana look to it (maybe I should convert it in to a Buccaneer lol!) but it's the best I can do.

27627785591_fabdc3713d_c.jpgUntitled by bryn robinson, on Flickr

27627784901_503d6bb8cc_c.jpgUntitled by bryn robinson, on Flickr27091977423_fd5bb6aff8_c.jpgUntitled by bryn robinson, on Flickr

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see this one getting her colours on now. Hope you get finished on time but no point rushing if it risks spoiling all the hard work you've put in so far.

• Like 1

Looking good and starting to take on her identity with the decals Bryn. Please don't rush if there's a risk of spoiling such a lovely model at this stage.