Power Loader bits

Hi peeps,

does anyone know if anyone does aftermarket stuff for the 1/12th scale alien power loader or any generic 1/12th scale bits for scratch building/detailing work in this scale, specifically hydraulic line connectors but anything really?

cheers,

spad

For the pistons and alike I also think some RC model shop might carry something in that scale, I remember having seen some very cool working mini pistons in a big model shop in Germany once, but they carried everything from wooden ships to RC planes to plastic models, so can't really pinpoint in what section a search might turn up the wanted parts.

Other than that, I'm currently digitally building some Sulaco accessoires and also exported the items at 1/12. It's not all done yet but I hope to have the stuff ready at the end of the week. It's mainly boxes ( also the ones for the PL ) and crates as seen on the Sulaco and the floor tile they had in the hangar bay. You can see a pic of them in the 3D renders thread in this sub forum. But yeah, no pistons or hydraulics though, still thought they might eventually be interesting for the base.

• Like 1