MiG-21R

That is a male!!!!!!!!!! Exellent build! AMazing paintwork and session!

Congrats, colleague!

All of you colleagues! Congrats with a Great Victory day!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Snitok1983
  • Like 1

A lovely looking MiG. I like the cockpit detailing and overall finish very much. What country flew that type as my knowledge of African Air Forces is a bit limited? Overall, a great build. Keep up the excellent work. :bye::guitar:

albamac

Wow, I like it, very well done! Nice cockpit detailing. Also nice choice of markings, Ethiopian air force subjects deserve more attention I think. The 'D container' (recce pod) contrasts nicely with the camouflage.

Jay

• 1 year later...

Very nice build! Would not have guessed Ethiopia operating dedicated recce MiGs though!

For those who want to do more Ethiopian planes, DP caspar so a sheetfrom the war with Eritrea in bothmajor scales :)

8 hours ago, exdraken said:

Very nice build! Would not have guessed Ethiopia operating dedicated recce MiGs though!

For those who want to do more Ethiopian planes, DP caspar so a sheetfrom the war with Eritrea in bothmajor scales :)

Does a recce pod strapped on underneath make it a dedicated recce plane or simply a fighter performing a recce role? I'd have thouight the latter but don't profess much knowledge in such matters. In any case, its a neat build in a attractive & different scheme that I like. :)

Steve.