Kinetic`s Super Etendard SEM in 1:48

You are a master of your art sir and no mistake!! :Tasty: :Tasty:

That is a truly exceptional build and very realistic looking, thanks for sharing your talents with us Matthias and very well done indeed!! All I can say is .... WOW!!! :thumbsup:

Kev :)

Edited by Mr Modeller

Superb work :goodjob:

Guy

Impressive stuff to say the least, this kit just arrived at my door today, if I needed some inspiration that's it right there!

What colours did you use?

Muzz

Absolutely Love it! I'm going to pick one up based on the strength of your build. Can I ask about the reflective surface you use when photographing against the airfield background, it's really effective.

Cheers,

Sean

That is stunning, congratulations great build of a true workhorse of a aircraft. Top class photography also.

Always liked the Sue

RR

WOW Matthias,

That's a perfect Etendard. I very much like your finish and dito photography, very convincing. What paint did you use? The colors seem to be spot on!

Evert

First of all thanks for your words! For the paint I used Gunze Acrylics FS36118 (H305) and FS36375 (308). But be careful with FS36118 because the figures on the decalsheet have a similar tone and are hard to read on FS36118. I have got some new brighter figures for my No12 from a F-8 Crusader sheet by Skyraider. The MARINE decal is from the old Heller Etendard IVP I still have in stock.

@ Sean, the sureface is the backside of a backing tray - so no pizza this evening. ....

• Like 1