Ultracast coming to Sovereign Hobbies

Glad to hear it! :D

We have stocked a range of what we're guessing will be more popular aircraft accessories and also a fair selection of their 1/35 figures. They have quite a large range available so we'll expand a few months as we did with White Ensign Models and Pontos Model.

Our first year has been a success, so we're sticking to our formula of only spending what we have in cold hard cash :)

• Like 1

good to see someone has picked up UK distribution, perhaps you could offer to take orders for specific items for advance payment.

standard Mosquito wheels are one to stock, as no 1/48th kit gets the tyres right.. the problem..

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234944213-mosquito-tyres-in-148th-are-any-accurate/

review of Ultracast

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234948859-mosquito-wheels-5-types-148/

I've not seen a Mossie with diamond tread, (Canadian built?) and assume the Z block are Australian only

HTH

T

• Like 1

Hi Troy,

We have been chewing over a special order feature for a while and made the software changes 2 nights ago to allow this. It does mean we need to list the entire catalogue upfront which will take us a few evenings of work, but we think it'll be worthwhile :)

That's great news James.

It's only the high shipping cost that stops me from buying direct from Ultracast.

I look forward to seeing the range on your site and buying from you.

Phil

Great to see this business of yours taking off James a great idea to expand into other modelling forms

I do a bit of 1/35 Armour myself and have used the ultracast figures and conversions good quality stuff just like the WEM and Pontos you already stock.

Best Wishes

Keith

• 1 month later...

We have received another big box from Ultracast, and are in the process of listing everything on the webstore.

This should complete the 1/35 armour & figures range, but also introduces the 1/48 scale pilot figures and adds a lot more 1/48 aircraft accessories too.

Not been straying far from the GB threads lately due to a lack of spare time but glad I looked in Jamie as this is great news :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...