***2 Finished*** Phantoms Phantom(s)

Slight hiccup, removed the canopy as I'd forgotten the control column, and the front part snapped so had to fit the seperate pierces which didn't fit quite so well, cleaning it up now, also lost the hud piece as well, in hindsight should have left it as it was. AC03CF05-F88C-4B35-98C5-00D193448137_zps

Basically done just need the tanks added, haven't matted it as on all my RAF camo birds I think the Winsor and Newton Matt I use is too Matt, did order some satin for the hunter GB but that never arrived, out on stock on Amazon so if I order some may well not arrive in time 3AE2356B-6AE3-4952-969D-88715800C236_zps. Rather like doing phantoms, may start my hasegawa though I don't have any armaments to put on it, may have to order the eduard brassin set. Oh apologies for the odd angle, the port stab fell of so the glues drying

Edited by PhantomBigStu

Well to my surprise despite the delivery estimate suggesting it wouldn't be here till the middle of next week my satin varnish has arrived, and just waiting on a model to dry to act as the test mule

But, it turns out this model is no longer eligible for this GB, turns out 41sqn swapped out for Jags in the 70's :(