***2 Finished*** Phantoms Phantom(s)

varnish has helped, should have done it to start with, will do it by default with older decals from now on, dug my hasegawa one out, calling to be done as well, though also could buy myself another revell and do a German one with the decals that came with this one.....or maybe Ill finally start the academy one.......

9A4A75CD-5E19-4CBF-BC62-0376797B9B05_zps

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yay I have broken the cycle, was finally happy with be canopy so the Matt varnish has gone on, will take a few coats to get the fiddly bits around the missles no doubt...will be done in the next couple of days for certain this time...pics latter, just got back from seeing Star Trek beyond

Edited by PhantomBigStu

Love the Spangdahlem bird in Euro One camo. Shame there are no more decal sets that do them and one must resort to Hase's older kit to source them (which I have been planning to do as well)

All togethor and being painted, had some nasty glue marks appear, hoping they will sand away fine, also the fit of the little vents on the upper fuselage is awful, a lot of sanding is need and there's massive gap on the under side to fill. Hoping these are all nicely fixable, this wasnt cheap by half C92B29FA-5900-452C-BA0E-00F155FEF48C_zps

• Like 1