1/48 - Hawker Siddeley/BAe Harrier GR.1/GR.3 & McDD AV-8A/S Matador by Kinetic - released

Homebee

• 1 month later...

Noticed a few days ago that both the GR.1/3 and AV-8A kits (merely because they are new releases I am interested in) have made it to the imminent arrival stage on the front page of Hannants website but then watched a news story on today's BBC lunchtime news that a combination of Brexit and Covid related issues are causing lengthy delays at the major British container traffic ports with lengthy delays in getting some ships unloaded while others being sent on to other countries without unloading in the UK. 

All sorts of businesses already impacted so going to be pot luck as to what goods make it in and when for a time it would seem.

• 3 months later...

Is it just me or has the Gr1/3 release been missed by a certain AM manufacturer, mine is nearly ready for paint but no masks! I’d normally bite the bullet and mask up myself but the front canopy looks tad on the awkward side. Nothing even showing up in future releases.🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Muzz said:

Is it just me or has the Gr1/3 release been missed by a certain AM manufacturer, mine is nearly ready for paint but no masks! I’d normally bite the bullet and mask up myself but the front canopy looks tad on the awkward side. Nothing even showing up in future releases.🤷‍♂️

For some reason most Kinetic kits don’t have any products produced by Eduard.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scooby said:

Kinetic are maybe slow releasing the kits to them to allow them to start the design process. That said the TF-104G Starfighter kit was out about the same time and the masks are available from Eduard and New Ware!

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Hawker Siddeley/BAe Harrier GR.1/GR.3 & McDD AV-8A/S by Kinetic - GR.1/GR.3 & AV-8A released - AV-8S Matador by AMMO in mid-April 2021
9 hours ago, Muzz said:

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/EDEX765?result-token=BWFhk 

5 hours ago, Scooby said:

Kinetic release etched cockpit detail under their own label for certain kits which looks to have been done by Eduard. The C-2A and Mirage 2000D have definitely had this.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Scooby said:

The other Kinetic Harrier models got mask sets by Eduard... so there is hope!

Maybe the schedule was bad ..

On 3/14/2021 at 5:58 AM, Stephen said:

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/EDEX765?result-token=BWFhk 

Kinetic release etched cockpit detail under their own label for certain kits which looks to have been done by Eduard. The C-2A and Mirage 2000D have definitely had this.

Yes they did, but try to get stock of those sets that were made for those kits. I know, I’ve tried to buy some for various Kinetic kits and they are no longer in stock at Lucky Models, the exclusive distributor for such products.

On 15/03/2021 at 03:40, exdraken said:

The other Kinetic Harrier models got mask sets by Eduard... so there is hope!

Maybe the schedule was bad ..

Picked up by Eduard. Have a look at the Eduard Leaflet for Distributors in the Rumourmonger

• Like 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Hawker Siddeley/BAe Harrier GR.1/GR.3 & McDD AV-8A/S by Kinetic - GR.1/GR.3 & AV-8A released - AV-8S Matador by AMMO in June 2021 ?

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Hawker Siddeley/BAe Harrier GR.1/GR.3 & McDD AV-8A/S Matador by Kinetic - released
  • 2 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Hawker Siddeley/BAe Harrier GR.1/GR.3 & McDD AV-8A/S Matador by Kinetic - released - Metallic Details sets

Metallic Details dedicated sets

- ref. MDR48124 - Harrier GR1/GR3 - Landing gears with wheels

Set contains resin and 3D-printed parts for detailing of landing gears and wheels of the aircraft models Harrier GR1/GR3 (1/48, Kinetic).

http://metdetails.com/catalog/metalic-details/aircraft/148/mdr48124-harrier-gr1gr3-landing-gears-wheels

10-79.jpg

1-361.jpg

- ref. MDR48134 - Harrier GR1/GR3 - Air intake fan

Set contains 3D-printed parts for detailing of compressor fan of the aircraft models Harrier GR1/GR3 (1/48, Kinetic).

http://metdetails.com/catalog/metalic-details/aircraft/148/mdr48134-harrier-gr1gr3-air-intake-fan

1-362.jpg

- ref. MDR48135 - Harrier GR1/GR3. Swiveling nozzles (Kinetic);

Set contains 3D-printed parts for detailing of swiveling nozzles of the aircraft models Harrier GR1/GR3 (1/48, Kinetic).

http://metdetails.com/catalog/metalic-details/aircraft/148/mdr48135-harrier-gr1gr3-swiveling-nozzles

1-363.jpg

- ref. MDM4811 - Harrier GR1/GR3. Canopy masks (Kinetic);

Set of self-adhesive canopy masks for the aircraft models Harrier GR1/GR3 (1/48, Kinetic).

http://metdetails.com/catalog/metalic-details/aircraft/148/mdm4811-harrier-gr1gr3-canopy-masks

mdm4811.jpg

V.P.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, 71chally said:

are there UK stockists for these at all?

Hannants currently have 336 products across various scales listed from Metallic Details, would presume they'll eventually stock these too.

Mark.

• Thanks 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Hawker Siddeley/BAe Harrier GR.1/GR.3 & McDD AV-8A/S Matador by Kinetic - released - new GR.3 boxing
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Hawker Siddeley/BAe Harrier GR.1/GR.3 & McDD AV-8A/S Matador by Kinetic - released