1/72 - Morane-Saulnier MS.406 C1 by AZmodel - released

Homebee

And once again my question is: WHAT FOR? There's already a decent MS 406 by RS Models, while half of the world keeps waiting for the (long, long time ago promised) Miles Master, Cessna Bobcat, Ki-61-1Tei, and several others :(

Cheers

Michael

• Like 1

And once again my question is: WHAT FOR? There's already a decent MS 406 by RS Models, while half of the world keeps waiting for the (long, long time ago promised) Miles Master, Cessna Bobcat, Ki-61-1Tei, and several others :(

Cheers

Michael

Brutal, but he has a very good point.

Regardless, thank you for posting the news Homebee.

Greg in OK

Edited by Greg in OK

Not to mention the Azur 1/72, which is a fantastic little kit, and the older Hasegawa which, helped by a couple of scratched parts can still hold it's own.

The Smer/Mistercraft/Heller kit, outdated by now, can be found for a couple of euros and can be built into a nice model. Oh, wait, there's more....the HobbyBoss,

Really a new MS-406 seems totally unnecessary. But perhaps it is a bright move from AZ. Lately the group released many kits that were not their original molds, but from other producers otherwise quite expensive (like RV - their Mig-23 is around 25 euros while the KP boxing with the same plastic is 14). To me this "new" one looks actually identical to the Azur which is quite expensive if ever found...

Now, we really need a fine gentleman to compare the offer and decide which one is the best...RS or AZ(AZUR)...

http://www.model-making.eu/products/Morane-Saulnier-MS-410C.1-3272228.html

Really a new MS-406 seems totally unnecessary. But perhaps it is a bright move from AZ. Lately the group released many kits that were not their original molds, but from other producers otherwise quite expensive (like RV - their Mig-23 is around 25 euros while the KP boxing with the same plastic is 14). To me this "new" one looks actually identical to the Azur which is quite expensive if ever found...

Now, we really need a fine gentleman to compare the offer and decide which one is the best...RS or AZ(AZUR)...

Hello,

In the pictures AZ looks like Azur. I have studied all of the kits mentioned in this thread in some phase and also the quite interesting looking Frog presentation of the subject too. I would select Azur over the rest at the moment. So if AZ is Azur with better price this makes sense for me.

Cheers from not so fine gentleman,

AaCee

• 2 weeks later...

Oh bugga, some more that I need, certainly a Battle of France era French one will be a must. maybe the Polish one for the best of both worlds. BUT, I do wish that AZ would stop using obsolete Humbrol shades in their colour calls, #92 hasn't been available for ages, not since I got back into the hobby anyway. :(

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz
  • Like 1

Not to mention the Azur 1/72, which is a fantastic little kit, and the older Hasegawa which, helped by a couple of scratched parts can still hold it's own.

The Smer/Mistercraft/Heller kit, outdated by now, can be found for a couple of euros and can be built into a nice model. Oh, wait, there's more....the HobbyBoss,

http://www.model-making.eu/products/Morane-Saulnier-MS-410C.1-3272228.html

The Azur Ms.406 is not hard to find and is stocked by vendors who advertise on here. Also what do you class as expensive?

thanks

Mike

• 1 month later...