And the winner is..........

dazdot

OK the poll is now closed and the results in reverse order is....

Tied for second with 3 votes each

Dazio's tiger moth

Rob g's vampire

Specky's tomcat

Hawkers hound's vampire

And that leaves our winner and a very well done to Mrs PlasStix with 8 votes

Well done to Mrs p and let's see some more from you please.

Well done to everyone who has taken part let's do it again some time 😁

• Like 3

Hey Darren. Thank you I am amazed! Looking at the quality and variety of all your builds I was just so impressed with the models you all produce. I only joined in the GB to see if I could actually get involved in Stix's hobby, so we would have something else to share and now I feel very grateful that you've all been so lovely.

I think you have all been so kind, encouraging, helpful and welcoming to me and not just because of Mr P!

It was a great GB and thanks Darren for being such a fantastic host.

• Like 4

Just to second what everyone has said - it was a great way to get into modelling and to test those of you who have progressed to higher things...

Thanks for that, bhouse, I've got a way to go yet, but I've enjoyed it all so far!

Thanks Hawker's Hound! Glad you've got back into it all.

Cheers Rob, thanks for the support.

Am about to start thread about building the triceratops... honest!

• Like 1

Hi Robw_uk - thanks, I think!

Steve, Thanks, just done some research & there have been at least 5 US navy ships since the original.. so though it's lovely, I'll look forward to seeing it when you get around to completing it!!

Wow, I completely missed the voting for this... what on earth have I been doing for the last month?! Anyhow, my vote wouldn't of made a difference as I would've voted for Mrs PlaStix as well. Congratulatons on a well deserved win, putting us "oldies" to shame. :) I have enjoyed watching everyones build on here, we've all done a fantastic job with this one :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• Like 1

Cheers Jaime, your stuff is great, hope I can learn from you.

Hi Pat, Rob and the others were great and I.m so grateful for their encouragement and welcomes. Have started to draft my posts for my Triceratops - but life keeps getting in way!

• Like 2