Revell F-15E Strike Eagle Nellis AFB 1/48

Good Morning,

just want show you my recently finished model. Revells F-15E Strike Eagle is the best F-15E Kit in 1/48 available at the best price. I added Quickboost Seats and scratched the seat rails.The rest is OOB. Painted with Revell Aqua.

F-15E%2BBild%2B1.jpg

F-15E%2BBild%2B3.jpg

F-15E%2BBild%2B4.jpg

F-15E%2BBild%2B7.jpg

F-15E%2BBild%2B5.jpg

F-15E%2BBild%2B6.jpg

All the best

Pete

• Like 26

Hi Pete,

what a beauty! As you said, the Revell kit is the first choice in 1/48!

What´s next on the bench?

Oliver

Hi Pete,

Oh a Typhoon..... I builded the 1/32 single seater last year, my first build after break of ca. 30years. It was terrible..... these intakes....... :owww:

Now, the son of my friend would like to have my Typhoon and i promised to his birthday he will get him, so i must build another Eurofighter -> this time in 1/48, but also a single seater!

Your Typhoon looks really good, excellent seats and cockpit, sir! Will follow this build!

Oliver

That is a beautiful build Pete and expertly painted!! :Tasty::thumbsup:

Hard to believe that it is OOB other than the bits you've mentioned!! Are those exhaust cans made from stock kit parts too, they look so very well detailed that I thought you had added some aftermarket etch or resin parts to them?!!

Kev :)

Edited by Mr Modeller

Hey Kev,

the nozzles are OOB and they look much better than all the others ones like Great Wall Hobby.....

I really can recommend this kit, especially the cockpit is great.

Some better detailed LANTRIN Navigation Pod and LANTRIN Targeting Pod would be a good addition.

Pete

Really nice work - well done. I'm curious…..I cannot make out if there has been a genuine increase in the number of 1:48 scale F-15E Strike Eagle builds lately or whether I am just more aware of them because I am about to embark upon one myself.

Still this is one of the nicest and one seen in rather unusual markings (most seem to be MO, SJ or LN jets).

Great Stuff !

• Like 1

Hello,Knaupel - My compliments to you on a beautifully built and finished model and tribute to a favourite aircraft of mine.I love the'F-15E Strike Eagle' passionately.I love yours too.;) All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your kind words.

@Nachtwulf

Looks like the pilot dropped one of the tanks on the tarmac

Yes, it was his first day and it was a Monday ;-)

@Tiger331

I'm curious…..I cannot make out if there has been a genuine increase in the number of 1:48 scale F-15E Strike Eagle builds lately or whether I am just more aware of them because I am about to embark upon one myself.

I thought the same.... I´m looking forward for your F-15 :) I still have three in my stash :)

@Steve

If that's the kit you picked up in FFB, that is astonishingly fast work!

no, I started this one last year. I´m a very slow builder as you can see at my current build. Unfortunately I only have to two or three hours a week for modeling....

all the best

Pete

Edited by Knaupel
  • Like 1