Eduard Lim. Edition Danger Zone, F-14A Tomcat 1/48

Hi Oliver,

Yep two RBF on the hook but an easy fix , baggsy the front row next to Paul please for the F-4J!

Guy

• Like 2

I've built many Tomcats over the years, mainly Hasegawa... But Eduard's rendition seems far better than any F-14 kit. And this work of yours here makes me want to urgently build one :)

Great build. I hope we'll see many nice photos once it is finished.

• Like 1

Thanks Guy, managed to remove the RBF tag on the hook and replaced it on the middle section! Seat is reserved next to Paul!

After a little holiday break in italy at this weekend i will finish the Tomcat and start the F-4J :coolio:

Thanks SpeedyGonzales, the Eduard Kit Tomcat is a Hobby Boss one - will make RFI next week when the weahter is better (for natural light pics!)

Oliver

• Like 2

Look forward to RFI and have a good break.

Guy

• Like 1

Thanks Guy, managed to remove the RBF tag on the hook and replaced it on the middle section! Seat is reserved next to Paul!

After a little holiday break in italy at this weekend i will finish the Tomcat and start the F-4J :coolio:

Thanks SpeedyGonzales, the Eduard Kit Tomcat is a Hobby Boss one - will make RFI next week when the weahter is better (for natural light pics!)

Oliver

"That's now a 'Double Yippee' from me!!" Have a good holiday,Teacher! :D
  • Like 2

Thank you all

working on the exhaust and the gear doors at the Moment! Only the weathering is left :winkgrin:

Now the last pics before RFI....

IMG_20160615_125440_zps4hjsitw3.jpg

IMG_20160615_133658_zpssnmajmxd.jpg

Oliver

• Like 3

Hi Oliver,

I just don't know how I could have missed this until now! The whole thing is just awesome, you should be proud of such a result.

I have one of the old Hasegawa F-14s, which I believe are not the easiest to build, but after seeing yours I'm tempted to start it.

Cheers

John

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi John,

thanks for the kind words! You are right, i´m proud (.....) of my Tomcat, but there are 3-4 little mistakes i made, also i would like to make a low-viz Tomcat, so i wait for the AMK Tomcat!

Cheers, Oliver