H's 2nd 80s build. 1/144 Canberra T17 by Amodel. FINISHED 14/08

Just setting up for my second build. This will be Amodels Canberra in glorious 1/144. Hope to get pics up soon. Hope I haven't got my fingers in too many pies!!

Edited by Hockeyboy76

Cracked on today with the front. Not calling it a cockpit as its non existent, just a seat to roughly attach to the top then figure out how to get 10g of weight into something so small. Photos to follow

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is were I am at the moment, Cockpit assembled & weights added. Seat needs to be fitted. Wings are now joined at the engines, just glueing in small sections to ensure a good join.

IMG_1891_zpsdfjnt9cj.jpg

• 2 months later...

I haven't forgot this build, only to take any up to date pictures. Progress so far is, all 3 parts of fuse joined & sanded. LAG on underside, camo wrap on top.

Should be finished soon.

• Like 3

This is where I started today

IMG_2057_zpsk9faj28p.jpg

And this is how today finished

IMG_2064_zpsuqqdem4d.jpg

A little tidying up to do, fit the u/c, weathering then off to gallery. Should make the deadline.

• Like 2

Pictures.

All brush painted using Humbrol enamles, weathered to make her a dirty girl using Flory wash. Aerials made from plasticard & rigging wire (look closely & you can just make it out)

All in glorious 144 scale.

IMG_2074_zpskkc9qlpj.jpgIMG_2075_zps3xhd5x2f.jpgIMG_2080_zpse1xhtepd.jpgIMG_2076_zpss8aeg6dt.jpgIMG_2077_zpsssvgnujr.jpgIMG_2079_zps0hrgwnck.jpgIMG_2078_zpsv3hh2ez8.jpg

C&C's welcomed.

• Like 4